The Clash project each year invites 10 young artists and designers to translate their work into a wearable piece for the catwalk. To the 10 participants from different art and design disciplines (all non-fashion designers), Clash project is an invitation to come out of the comfort zone, to play and to experiment. The project marks the core concept of FASHIONCLASH – ‘connecting talent, disciplines, visions and cultures through fashion’. The outcome is always refreshing, unexpected, captivating and trendsetting.
We are thrilled to announce the participants of this year’s Clash project, who’s work will be showed during the 9th edition of FASHIONCLASH Festival “Fashion Makes Sense”.
CLASH PROJECT 2017 participants:
1. Amy Whittle, interaction designer, amywhittle.nl
2. Aina Seerden, designer, ainaseerden.com
3. Daniel van Hauten, film maker, vanhauten.film
4. Emma Wessel, designer, emmawessel.com
5. Kiki Goossen, artist, www.kikigoossen.com
6. Gaétan Bobichon, product designer, gaetanbobichon.fr
7. Alice Schiavone, graphic designer, cargocollective.com/aliceschiavone
8. Nina Willems, theatre performer, ninawillems.com
9. Mandy Roos & Victoria Ledig, designers, mandyroos.nl / victorialedig.com
10. Giovanni Calmieri, photography, gigipalmieri.tumblr.com