Berlin fashion Film Festival has announced today the jury members for the fourth edition of the leading international film festival focused on fashion. The annual event brings together top creatives of the fashion, film and advertising industries to discover, award and network with the next generation of visual talents.
“We are always on the lookout for those awesome creatives who are shaping and moving the visual industries. These are the people who’ll be able to bring a positive change to the impressive talent we’ll once again be presenting this year”- states Frank Funke, co-founder and Head of Programme of Berlin fashion Film Festival.
Film submissions to Berlin fashion Film Festival 2015 are currently open. Filmmakers, brands, labels, designers, production companies and advertising agencies can submit their fashion films by visiting berlinfashionfilmfestival.net/submit.
|Et Al Presents Carry On by Hannah Bellil|
This year’s Berlin fashion Film Festival jury includes:
- Adriano Alarcon - Senior Art Director FCB Brasil (Brazil)
- Alexandra Bondi de Antoni -Editor i-D Germany (Germany)
- Bebe Kiffin- Producer (U.K.)
- David Danesi -Founder & CEO of Digital District (France)
- Esben Ehrenreich- Executive Creative Director Y & R Germany (Germany)
- Kerstin Geffert- Co-Founder & Owner of Silk Relations (Germany)
- Thomas Hoffmann -Creative Director of & CO. (Denmark)
- Tom Hidvegi- Creative Strategy Officer at DDB Budapest (Hungary)
- Shaway Yeh -Group Style Editorial Director Modern Media (China)
- Stephen Whelan - Founder and Executive Producer of White Lodge (U.K.)
- We Are From L.A. - Directors (U.S.A.)
|"Aspirational," filmmaker Matthew Frost|
About Berlin fashion Film Festival:
Berlin fashionFilm Festival is an intimate experience for creatives from the film, advertising and fashion industries. The event takes place once a year in Berlin and sees thought-leaders and creative professionals come together to be presented and awarded for the best fashion film productions. Focusing on promoting and recognising visual talent, since 2012 BfFF has been connecting brands, labels, designers,filmmakers, producers, advertising agencies and clients.
More information on berlinfashionfilmfestival.net
Images are stills, BfFF 2015 - Submissions Sneak Peek
|Coming Through by Felix Cooper|