woensdag 18 mei 2011

HEYNIEK by Niek Pulles

Niek at work
Picture from Matandme blog.
What is your name? Niek Pulles

What is the name of your label? HEYNIEK

Where did you study and when did you graduate? I graduated in December 2009 at Man & Identity of the Design Academy Eindhoven

What inspires you as a designer/artist? I think almost everything in life :P If ''it" or "something'' gives you the energy or the feeling to create a piece, that inspires me.

Who is your favorite (fashion) designer/artist? Why? Alexander McQueen and especially what he did around his shows. Creating new worlds, he really was a precursor. It's a shame that he died...

What can you bring to FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2011? I will join the CLASH project and the plan is to show an energetic and experimental piece based on the material of one of my graduation project, which is black foam.

What do you expect from the FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2011? I think it will be an even hotter show the last year :)

Niek's atelier
Picture from Matandme blog.

How did your experience with fashion started? When did you decide to be a (fashion) designer/artist? I was really triggered by the fastness of fashion during the Academy. In my third year I decided to jump into this fashion adventure at Man & Identity, which I still don't regret!

What are your goals concerning your career? What are your ambitions? Where do you see yourself in the future? My plan is to focus on fashion film. Using film to make trend forecasts and visualize (fashion) material experiments. And hope to work with nice people:), but that is already happening...







Edited by Natalia Serwanska

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...