1. Please introduce yourself to our readers. (Who are you, where do you come from and what is your field of specialization?)
La Bolleur is a multidisciplinary design studio which works on its own projects as well as for various companies. We always try to create products, installations or events that reach a broad and diverse audience. Expect everything.
|Balloon animals 2010|
Our collective is a mixture of post-modernists, minimalists and constructivists with an expressionistic edge to it. Inspiration comes from every possible angle.
3. What is your concept for the Clash Project?
We are working on the ‘Award Winning Dress’.
4. What is your vision on ‘fashion’?There is no life without fashion. Nudists are an exception in this case.
5. What do you think will be the challenge in the project?
To create something surprising and convincing in a field of design we don’t often work in, but without losing sight on the object: the female.
|Zarb Champagne 2011|
6. How do you personally define a “fashion clash” or “a clash with fashion” for yourself?
Catfight between supermodels.
7. What do you expect from FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2012?
An inspiring event and a meeting of new and exciting people in a beautiful building in Maastricht.