dinsdag 5 juni 2012

Natalie Kacper Mleczak for the Clash Project

1. Please introduce yourself to our readers. (Who are you, where do you come from and what is your field of specialization?) 
My name is Natalie Kacper Mleczak and I am a Prop stylist /Set designer and Video artist working in the Fashion and Art Industry and based in Warsaw/Poland. 
I usually work for magazine editorials, music videos, advertising, movies and whatever comes my way of interest. 


2. What inspires you as a designer/artist? 
Action always generates inspiration. I seek inspiration at many levels, it could be a book, a dance a friend, a story ...from the sky, from the earth, from a spider web:) 


Piñata cat
3. What is your concept for the Clash Project? 
The History of the piñata. In fact, the picture of the piñata cat was my first inspiration for this project. 



4. What do you think will be the challenge in the project? 
To survive until the end :)



5. What is your vision on ‘fashion’? 
First of all Freedom!! It's about wearing your statment on your sleeve. The way we live, the ideals that we belive in, a mood... 
It’s like Coco Chanel says: " I don't do fashion I am a Fashion"...



6. How do you personally define a “fashion clash” or “a clash with fashion” for yourself? 
Something that works in between things we know and like and a moment in which they appear to be something completely different or strange. It's like staring in the mirror.






7. What do you expect from FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2012? 
I prefer to be surprised! 






 
 















 
 










































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...