|Domino Vugts - photo Bente Snijkers|
- Domino Vugts, with her independent woman collection
- Karlijn Krijger, with her collection strongly based on wearability
- Luisa Sugaipov, with her Myahkri collection, based on the modern warrior
- Victoria Keller, with her collection that breaths innocence and is based on the girly look of the 60's
- Ilona Simons, with her men collection inspired by 20th century work wear, in particular by the pilot overall.
MAFAD (The Maastricht Academy of Fine Arts and Design), is part of the Faculty of Art Maastricht and Zuyd University of applied sciences. The bachelor of Fine Arts and the bachelor Design offers their students a challenging learning environment with outstanding ateliers, exceptional studio facilities and a vast array of different perspectives within a wide spectrum of arts and design.