woensdag 4 mei 2011

Anneloes Ouwehand

What is your name? Anneloes Ouwehand

What is the name of your label? Anneloes Ouwehand

Where did you study and when did you graduate? I studied in Amsterdam Fashion Institute, and I graduated in June 2006.

What inspires you as a designer? Being able to create something from scratch: I love to watch my designs slowly come to life while I sit behind my sewing machine...



Sketches by Anneloes

Who is your favorite designer/artist? Why? Artists like Francesco Vezzoli, Ray Ceasar and Busbey Berkeley, who all include elements of alienation or ‘surrealism’ in their work.

What can you bring to FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2011? Besides my new collection, maybe some lightness - fashion saves more lives than doctors - Bruno

What do you expect from the FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2011? I took part in the first FASHIONCLASH Maastricht in 2009, which was amazing, but I'm sure that this edition will be even better... and I'm very excited to be a part of it!

How did your experience with fashion started? When did you decide to be an designer? I never really decided, it just happened.

What are your goals concerning your career? What are your ambitions? I once said I would like to 'rule over the house of Versace', that dream is still alive...


Mini try-outs



Edited by Natalia Serwanska

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...