vrijdag 3 juni 2011

Bojana Jovanovic

Bojana's collection

What is your name and the name of your label? My name’s Bojana Jovanovic and my name is also the name of the label.

Where did you study? In June 2010 I graduated in fashion design at Mod'Art International in Belgrade.

What is the concept of your collection? What can we expect from you at FCM 2011? The collection is inspired by ornaments and elements of baroque interior. The emphasis is placed on details and their combination. Colors in collection are made of bright tones of orange and purple with combination of pastel colors of pink and white. You will be able to see "play" with different shapes, forms and textures which create avant-garde, but in same time is ready-to-wear models.



What inspires you? I am always inspired to combine two or more incompatible fragments; whether it’s about culture, time or clothing fragments. It is never just one thing. My inspiration comes from all sides, it is everywhere, we just need to see it and use it in the right way.



Close-up on the detail.

Your favorite designer/artist? I can’t say that, I don’t have one favorite designer because everyone is specific in thier own unique way, but designers that I love since I was a kid are John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Today I admire the work of Iris Van Herpen and Sandra Backlund.

Artists I love are Gustav Klimt and Antoni Gaudi, and now I am also interested in Maki Kahori, Hu Ke and Alexa Meade.

What are your ambitions? Where do you see yourself in the future? I would like to successfully deal with this job, travel, make lots of contacts and cooperate with talented artists from different artistic disciplines.



Bojana's inspirations
Edited by Natalia Serwanska


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...